Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to your businesses bottom line. Having your head in the sand about your business’s finances leads to midnight worries, overdue bills and, worst of all, lost opportunities.
Here is your chance to turn that around! Minding Your Business will teach you to master the basics of business finance. The payoff is huge. You will always know where you stand financially. This will enable you to make successful decisions. Profit from new opportunities. And sleep much better at night. In this lively, interactive course, you’ll learn The Very Simple System™; a basic bookkeeping and record keeping method that requires no computer or accounting knowledge.
- Learn the relationship between your personal and business finances, including paying taxes.
- Gather what is needed to create your own accounting systems and introduction to A Very Simple System™.
- Have hands on experience with a case study on the Simple System.
- Set up your own Very Simple System.
Who should attend?
- Solo Entrepreneurs
- Sole Proprietors
- Micro Businesses
- Side Gigs
- Active Homebased businesses
There will be a half hour lunch break - bring your own.